Peak Mountain Technology Solutions, LLC has been awarded a Navy SeaPort-e contract.
Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8938
Under this contract, Peak Mountain Technology Solutions can provide services and support to the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps.
These services and support can potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise
the various ordering offices, as well as provide professional support services to the overall Navy, and Marine Corps organizations.
Services within the functional areas identified below, may be performed under this contract for new product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. Additionally, activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas and mission.
Our coverage area includes Zone 4. (TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL)
Functional Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into 22 functional services areas as follows:
1. Research and Development Support
2. Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
3. Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
4. Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
5. System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
6. Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
7. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
8. Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
9. System Safety Engineering Support
10. Configuration Management (CM) Support
11. Quality Assurance (QA) Support
12. Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
13. Inactivation and Disposal Support
14. Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
15. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
16. Logistics Support
17. Supply and Provisioning Support
18. Training Support
19. In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
20. Program Support
21. Functional and Administrative Support
22. Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Quality Assurance (QA) Support
Our Quality Assurance support begins with creating a Software Quality Assurance Plan, which will set forth the processes, methods, standards, and procedures that will be used to perform the Software Quality Assurance function for task order software development/engineering projects that we receive.
Our quality assurance plan follows the Software Engineering Methodology (SEM) that may be modified to accommodate the specific nature of the projects that we are undertaking.
In addition, our Quality Assurance plan provides a foundation for managing the software quality assurance activities, and is based on project activities and work products as documented in the prepared Project Plan.
Quality Assurance for our projects will include at least one audit of all current draft deliverables and selected work products in each stage of development. The reviews will assure us that the established system development and project management processes and procedures are being followed effectively, and exposures and risks to the current Project Plan are identified and addressed.
A minimum of one Structured Walkthrough (or peer review) will be performed on each lifecycle deliverable, all the way through to complete systems development.
For more details, contact us.
Points of Contact
SeaPort Program (POC)
Customer Satisfaction (POC)